‘Make it short & snappy’
I’ve been wanting to write this particular blog for quite some time and on 1st January 2015, I finally bit the bullet, stopped making excuses and accepted that it won’t be perfect. Now it is in existence – yay! I hope you enjoy!
‘Just the facts please’
- I’m a London based writer capturing my random experiences, thoughts and tales in the form of a blog
- Started this particular one in 2015 however have I have written them before and contributed to several including E17 Art Trail as their food writer.
- Please bear with me and be patient as I play around with formats and styles.
- Feel free to feedback too!
‘I’ve got a cup of tea, tell me all about it…’
I’m an effusive writer who is often told to rein it in. Therefore, being inspired by the London underground Hive adverts I’m experimenting with this format to cater for three different readers:
- ‘Make it short & snappy’ for those with little time who scan and just want to know the gist – my exercise in restraint using the popularity of Twitter as inspiration.
- ‘Just the facts please’ for those looking for simple facts without having to search through pages of prose, particularly useful when I review or reflect on experiences which include websites, prices etc.
- ‘I’ve got a cup of tea, tell me all about it…’ for those with some time on their hands interested in reading the detail. Here, I can indulge in extensive ramblings to reminisce and capture the detail.
Blogs serve many purposes: to inform, entertain, advise, reflect, share, find kindred spirits and so on. As my blog indicates, this is a mishmash of my life and although primarily a selfish tool for me to create a collage of my memories, thoughts and ideas in one treasury, I would also like it to serve the above purposes too. So, here goes!
Wishing you all a Happy New Year and all sorts of lovely adventures for 2015!